Thursday, September 22, 2016

About Us!

My business is called "Ama" Say Yes! My business specializes in wedding planning to fulfill your loveliest of dreams. I am here to help make you feel like the belle of your own ball! 
This business is a very fun, outgoing, easy, down to earth environment. I understand that each and every couple is different and that you have your own needs, wants and desires. 
I work with brides and grooms with different budget brackets, family structures and engaged, about to be engaged, renewing vows or simply embracing the love with anniversary weddings. I help you find the most darling dresses, sweetie pie cakes, dandiest flowers, adorable venues, fancy up-dos or the most lavish locks and of course those sparkling pieces on your precious finger.
I am providing my services to help ease the stress from you the blushing bride and your handsome groom so you can enjoy the big day. I do all of the leg work with other wedding businesses and venues from start to finish to make sure that your day is memorable. I am excited to hear about your ideas and opinions on your lavish day and cannot wait to begin this new exciting journey with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment