Monday, November 28, 2016

Course Reflection

The beginning of the course experience I was excited about all the different things that we would cover on social media sites and the new things I would learn. I was nervous that I would not be able to keep up with all the different social media sites. Things that I wish were mentioned in the beginning would be exactly what we were going to do in the course specifically so I could prepare myself a little better.
While taking social media course class I was expecting to learn tons of different ways to use social media sites all at the same time. Something I thought we would learn would be a business way or sponsor way of Snap Chat and other sites like Youtube and Mobile Applications and to start out my business in a Mobile Application. From the beginning to the end I wanted to go from little to no social media experience to a full on master for business social media. 
There are many things I learned in this semester, I knew nothing about Twitter, Blogger, Hootsuite, Adobe Spark and Jing. I really enjoyed the seeing how Twitter actually worked and how to utilize it, I also loved how easy Hootsuite can help your business and you on a tight, busy schedule. Adobe Spark is a great way to bring in more business and help others understand what words and input you actually want to get out to your followers. Blogger reminded me a lot of Myspace and how you could really let your creativity grow. 
My favorite experience from this course would have to be honestly every time I was able to record my southern accent. So therefore I would have to say the ultimate fun and best experience was the podcast that I recorded with my husband when we both could use accents. I enjoyed the things we learned in class and how to better ourselves and make our business more professional and great every single week. 
Golden Girls Wedding

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your honest feedback Blanche. I certainly enjoyed havin' a suthan belle in my class this here semester.

    ReplyDelete